Author Topic: Vietnam Lost Films worth seeing....  (Read 10448 times)

MyRed67

• SZZLN 67
    • View Profile
Re: Vietnam Lost Films worth seeing....
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 11:13:25 PM »
  I am a Viet Nam vet, (Army '67 & '68) I have a "one that got away"story from those days.  Not a Camaro,,,,but a Corvette.   I was stationed in Cam Ranh Bay which was one of the more secure areas over there, it was on a penninsula, so easier to defend. I drove an ATV Fork Lift in an Ammo Dump.  Anyhow, in our Main PX was a booth, I  don't remember right now if it was just Chevy, or GM,  or other brands too.  But I went in and priced a '67 - L79/4 spd. Corvette Coupe (removable Hdtp.), they had some kind of a special Servicemans discount (seems like it was like 10% off or something like that) anyhow my price (delivered to my door) was like $3,250.  I waited too long to decide, and  '67 Model was no longer available, and I wasn't really "SOLD" on the new body style, so I let slide.  You know, I just heard someone say the other day, "We don't regret the things we've done.  We regret the things we didn't do"!

1967 Camaro  LOS  11A
Original Engine   Z - Tribute
Mike C.    NW - Illinois

VINCE Z28

• View Profile
Re: Vietnam Lost Films worth seeing....
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 01:22:08 AM »
Mike, thank you for your service to our country.... Great story. Terry
" He who knows naught, knows not that he knows naught"  It's not you...  It's just the way my brain is wired.

anything