Author Topic: I know its not a Camaro but....  (Read 4237 times)

cook_dw

• View Profile
I know its not a Camaro but....
« on: July 25, 2013, 11:31:59 PM »
This is what I was working on today..  Setting the valves and adjusting the carb.  Original owner (my uncle) car, early 90s restoration.  My father actually rebuilt the engine back then and I am the only other person to work on the car besides my father and uncle.  Super clean and well documented car.  Interesting story behind the car; he traded in a Marina Blue 67 SS Chevelle and had originally ordered a Fathom Green 69 SS Chevelle but the dealer got in this Garnet Red car from another dealer and he had them add power steering at the dealer and took it home.  Car has also been in Chuck Hanson's ACES magazine as well.  Just thought I would share.

restore-z28

• View Profile
Re: I know its not a Camaro but....
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 01:43:09 AM »
Very cool Chevelle, I am a fan of these cars. Great look and the red is a nice color. 
Sonny
1969 Z28 Camaro, sold :-(
1970 Z28 Camaro
www.camaros.ca

MyRed67

• SZZLN 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 09:35:45 PM »
Nice, I had a White with Black one just like that, with Chambered exhaust.(Wish I had that car back)  I am attaching a pic. of my friend who helped me immensely in restoring my car.  He just bought it, (the price was right) it has every bit of paperwork from Day 1, including the POP ans original Bill of Sale.  It was a Fire Chief car, maintained well, with only 43K original miles.
1967 Camaro  LOS  11A
Original Engine   Z - Tribute
Mike C.    NW - Illinois

cook_dw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 01:01:19 AM »
That wagon is extremely cool..

anything