Author Topic: triple xxx show  (Read 17221 times)

169INDY

• View Profile
Re: triple xxx show
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2013, 03:52:46 AM »
Yes, the PNWCC ALL CHEVY show is this sunday 7th of July.
http://www.pnwcc.com/acs.html

Going to be great weather and should have a wonderful PNW day in store for those able to attend.

Great bunch of hard working members (core group) put this show on & like others have said the food is good also.

Jim
Jim
68 SS/RS L35 Th-400 LOS
69 Pace Car L48 Th-350 LOS
68 Z28 M21 LOS

VINCE Z28

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 04:53:58 AM »
Is Don Berry still with the club?
" He who knows naught, knows not that he knows naught"  It's not you...  It's just the way my brain is wired.

169INDY

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2013, 05:07:25 AM »
You Bet, Don is doing well, Kind of neat He was inducted into the Washington State Hot Rod Hall of Fame this past spring!
I last saw him drag racing his altered wheel base Chevy II at Bremerton Raceway a few Fridays ago,,,,

Jim
68 SS/RS L35 Th-400 LOS
69 Pace Car L48 Th-350 LOS
68 Z28 M21 LOS

restore-z28

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2013, 12:23:18 PM »
I hear the Lemay Auto museum is amazing and we are trying to arrange a club tour...we also have a couple of Camaros going down from BC to the car show Issaquah, should be lots of fun and some of the PNWCC members are also coming up to our show at the end of July, great month for Camaro fever.
Now, you're making me wish I could get to Issaquah!  I also love the Tri-Five show at Triple X.
The BC show looks like a good show from your website.  How many cars do you expect?
Hard to tell Phil, it's our first show as we just launched the club officially in January of this year. Almost at 50 members however the word is spreading like a brush fire. Based on pre-reg and commitments we are predicting at least 300 cars and of that over 50 camaros. We have signed up some big hit sponsors like Dueck Chevrolet who will have a display booth and brining out a 2013 Callaway Camaro and Corvette.  The BC Corvette club will also be brining out close to 50 of their cars alone. Over 60 trophies in various classes and 100% family friendly fun. We are also doing a cruise the night before and ending at the Shark Club for some drinks and bbq...they are also one of the show sponsors and will be setting up a party pit for us.  The Vancouver Canucks have donated a Henrik and Daniel Sedin autographed jersey and all proceed are going to Canucks Place.
Sonny
1969 Z28 Camaro, sold :-(
1970 Z28 Camaro
www.camaros.ca

restore-z28

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2013, 12:27:34 PM »
Is PNWCC hosting the Triple XXX show? And does Vancouver B C still have a Camaro club? Terry
Hey Terry, the old Vancouver Camaro Club (VCC) closed up shop about 10 years ago. We started a new club this year and some of the members from the old club are with us now. I am still in contact with Richard who is the original president/founder of the VCC, great guy and has been sending people our way. You can visit our site www.bccamaroclub.com
Sonny
1969 Z28 Camaro, sold :-(
1970 Z28 Camaro
www.camaros.ca

VINCE Z28

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 02:24:07 PM »
Sonny, that's great you guys formed another Camaro Club, I'm a  member of Columbia River Camaro Club (CRCC )  VCC, PNWCC and CRCC used to put on a joint event back in the 1990's called the N.W. Camaro Nationals, we had some great shows back then. I remember Richard, and your right he's a great guy. We have pictures of him giving out trophies back in the mid to late 1980's in Vancouver BC. We are in the process of loading them in the club web site, and it's going to take awhile getting 25 plus years of club history loaded in. We also do at least one joint event with PNWCC every year. I remember Don Berry asking us for our buylaws so he could start the PNWCC after leaving Evergreen State Camaro club. Maybe we can have a joint event with all three clubs next year? Terry
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 03:23:41 PM by VINCE Z28 »
" He who knows naught, knows not that he knows naught"  It's not you...  It's just the way my brain is wired.

lakeholme

• 68-12D L30/M35
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2013, 09:55:40 PM »
Sonny, that's great you guys formed another Camaro Club, I'm a  member of Columbia River Camaro Club (CRCC )  VCC, PNWCC and CRCC used to put on a joint event back in the 1990's called the N.W. Camaro Nationals, we had some great shows back then. I remember Richard, and your right he's a great guy. We have pictures of him giving out trophies back in the mid to late 1980's in Vancouver BC. We are in the process of loading them in the club web site, and it's going to take awhile getting 25 plus years of club history loaded in. We also do at least one joint event with PNWCC every year. I remember Don Berry asking us for our buylaws so he could start the PNWCC after leaving Evergreen State Camaro club. Maybe we can have a joint event with all three clubs next year? Terry

Does CRCC have a website?
Phillip, HNR & NCR-AACA, Senior Master, Team Captain, Admin.,
Spring Southeastern Nationals chair, AACA National Director

lakeholme

• 68-12D L30/M35
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 09:56:59 PM »
I hear the Lemay Auto museum is amazing and we are trying to arrange a club tour...we also have a couple of Camaros going down from BC to the car show Issaquah, should be lots of fun and some of the PNWCC members are also coming up to our show at the end of July, great month for Camaro fever.
Now, you're making me wish I could get to Issaquah!  I also love the Tri-Five show at Triple X.
The BC show looks like a good show from your website.  How many cars do you expect?
Hard to tell Phil, it's our first show as we just launched the club officially in January of this year. Almost at 50 members however the word is spreading like a brush fire. Based on pre-reg and commitments we are predicting at least 300 cars and of that over 50 camaros. We have signed up some big hit sponsors like Dueck Chevrolet who will have a display booth and brining out a 2013 Callaway Camaro and Corvette.  The BC Corvette club will also be brining out close to 50 of their cars alone. Over 60 trophies in various classes and 100% family friendly fun. We are also doing a cruise the night before and ending at the Shark Club for some drinks and bbq...they are also one of the show sponsors and will be setting up a party pit for us.  The Vancouver Canucks have donated a Henrik and Daniel Sedin autographed jersey and all proceed are going to Canucks Place.

Sounds like it will be a great show!  Good luck and good weather!

VINCE Z28

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 11:11:28 PM »
Yes Phillip it's ColumbiaRivercamaroClub.com. Terry

lakeholme

• 68-12D L30/M35
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2013, 03:58:08 PM »
Thanks! Next time I'm out that way...

nwbalddog

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 05:23:24 AM »
Yes PNWCC does host that event, here is the link to their site, looks like it is finally updated their website, and it looks nice:
http://www.pnwcc.com/

1969 Camarao Convertible
396/SS/RS/Auto

anything