There are SOOOO many things wrong.
"TOTALLY STOCK SURVIVIOR"
1. Looks to have replacement stainless exhaust
2. Looks like it has an aftermarket Hurst shifter to me
3. Hurst emblem on the console??? Certainly not "stock".
4. GM sticker on the door jam
6. Repop NK1 steering wheel
7. As been observed already, missing smog
8. As been observed already, repop jack and hold down (the air cleaner stud looks to be just a bit too long too!)
8. "Triple Dusk Blue Z28/RS less the 1% had this color and options combination" - I have NO CLUE where he got this info from. Must have pulled it out of his @$$
9. "F41 suspension" - Sorry, NOT available on the Z28
10. "I have over $71,000 in NADA/McNeish Value at $75,000+" - Jerry didn't certify this car, so where did this number come from??
Many other things as well, but I don't have the time to post them all
A few more:
- Spare tire drum painted gray rather than black
- Hood hinges and springs appear to be painted.
- Paint line dividing firewall from cowl is too defined, appears to have been masked (no white stripe overspray visible)
- Trunk mat (not available without deluxe interior)
- Phillips screw used to secure cowl relay to firewall. Unusually high mounting position on cowl seam.
- RS hoses are mis-routed on firewall.
- Left side shock mounting plate is incorrect.
- Oversize screws securing console shifter plate.
- Upper hood latch assembly appears to be painted silver or media blasted (could be from photo flash washout).
- Lower hood latch assembly painted black.
- Wood applique trim plates behind radio knobs missing.
- Washer bottle cap is new/NOS replacement, hose incorrectly routed to pump.
- Intake manifold front plug incorrect.
- Both fender mounted hood bumpers missing.
- Cowl to hood seal either missing or painted body color (poor image)
- Battery cable grounded to upper alternator bracket.
- Replacement or restoration voltage regulator.
- Air cleaner assembly paint and all decals too fresh for 71,000 mile, 44 year old car.