Thanks Mark for the info. Here is the updated survey from post 154 which corresponds to Mark's answers.
1. Does your car currently have an original center grille?
A. I am positive.
B. Almost certain it does
C. Not sure but it appears to be
2. Rivets holding center to upper/lower grilles
B. No (Describe – are they nuts & bolts?)
3. The center grille currently is:
A. Black with horizontal chrome stripes
4. My center grille was replaced in:
F. After 1972
G. Not sure
H. Never - Go to question 7
5. The replacement center grille came from:
A. GM dealership parts department
B. NPD, Year One, Ricks, Classic Ind, etc.
C. Other (Delineate where it came from if you know.)
6. The replacement part number was GM 3919060
C. Don't know
7. Part number or cavity mold number (see the following link for the exact spot to look). http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=1087.msg7428#msg7428
8. Driver side headlight (HL) cover number & year (remove 4 screws and look on back side for part number or single number). http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=1087.msg6271#msg6271
9. Passenger side HL cover number & year.
10. My vehicle was build in NOR/LOS (choose one).
11. The build date of my vehicle is___.
12. If known, the original engine size is/was____ (cu in/hp or “L” designation).
13. VIN if you are comfortable in providing this.