CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
107536 Posts in 12507 Topics by 4812 Members
Latest Member: oldbop88
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Restoration
| | |-+  Window,glass, weathetstrip
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Window,glass, weathetstrip  (Read 609 times)
Rufcar

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:40:54 AM »

Doing assembly of doors, window, weatherstriping. The question is what comes first? I have glss in and adju
sted, so do now install the felts, the quarter window chrome end, tbe stainless top that holds thr door rubber
Whats the play by play process? Tkx jimf
Petes L48

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 04:40:50 PM »

The Fisher Body Service Manual is probably a good place to start, downloadable from here:
http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=9433.0

Rufcar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 05:31:30 PM »

Once I got the glass in and adjusted i looked at the Fisher book and figured the installation was just in the order of there assembly process it took me about 3 hrs per side of car to install everything. Its tight and I gather it will loosen up in the sun and after a bit of time. Dont know if it leakes or not as I wont try water until I finish the front cowl, windshield moldings and grill then the outside will be complete. Then Ill start the Ebrake assembly which is all missing. Tkx
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: