Author Topic: New guy with question about buying/selling parts  (Read 1878 times)

sampson

• View Profile
New guy with question about buying/selling parts
« on: March 15, 2013, 02:39:32 AM »
  Hey all. Just joined and have been checking out the site. I have a 67 rs ss that's been garaged for about 20 years, along with a bunch of extras that I'm hoping to sell to offset some restoration cost. Are parts for sale a no no on the forum or can I post in the general? I may also be looking for help determining value of some of the stuff, so I'd welcome suggestions to help with that, I'm not crazy about cleavage if I can avoid it. Thanks in advance for replies.
   Sam

dannystarr

• View Profile
Re: New guy with question about buying/selling parts
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 04:36:02 AM »
Normally parts selling is not what the guys do here. This is a knowledge forum to share amongst fellow Camaro lovers. Team Camaro is where you can join and discuss and sell all things Camaro. The coordinator and others will chime in and let ya know the scoop. But by all means, hang out with us and lets talk some shop. Maybe post some pictures of the rs ss. Maybe a shot of the cowl tag on the firewall with all the info and numbers on it. And even some stampings and the VIN, as there is a data base here for current and future info. Welcome aboard!!... Danny

Here is the team Camaro website....    http://www.camaros.net/