Author Topic: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?  (Read 176116 times)

tmodel66

• View Profile
Re: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2012, 03:39:21 PM »
Steve that's what we had at the company I worked for was the company name was actually on the pocket. It made for a neat looking shirt.

Marty put up a #1 without the picture.
Daniel  
'69 SS 350/4 speed  Fathom Green--POP

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2012, 03:48:20 PM »
She has printed on the pockets of tees and dress shirts (for State agency) but she says it is a pain.  They do look good though.

It looks like shipping to Sweden would be between $17 and $30 depending on flat rate vs weight.

Steve

hgger69

• Hugger orange rules!
    • View Profile
    • Håkans Motorsida
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2012, 03:52:02 PM »

Try Sweden and zip code S-90421 ! :)

About $30.00  This is just a rough estimate but should be pretty close. If I end up doing the shipping  I think I can get it a little cheaper with a little help from my friend at the post office but I won't/can't promise anything. 
Ok, I also have alternative adresses in California and N.Y.!
Regards,
Hakan from Sweden
1969 Camaro X44, hugger orange, 427 ZL-1 tribute, TH350, 4:10 12 bolt Posi, RPO Z87, black/white houndstooth, 14" steel wheels & dog dish, 02D built
www.hakansmotorsida.com

IZRSSS

« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2012, 04:00:28 PM »
Okay guys lets set a deadline for T-shirt designs; 11/23/11  ;)

Keep the cap ideas coming… :)

tmodel66

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2012, 04:14:16 PM »
No Marty Sorry. I meant the CRG and the full quote of restoration data like on the main page of CRG without any photo like in # 1
Daniel  

IZRSSS

« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2012, 04:26:05 PM »
Dan - Sorry I deleted that other one...something like this?

tmodel66

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2012, 04:41:33 PM »
Yep that's what I was talking about. Now put it on white.  ;D
Daniel  

IZRSSS

« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2012, 05:17:59 PM »
My bad...How bout now? I see where your goin...red & white cap & shirt...geeeezzzzzz...you styl-in dude!

... Is this one "simple" Steve?

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 15, 2012, 05:39:44 PM »
Yes.  Most shops would charge for another screen when printing on the white shirt.  They don't want to spend time cleaning out screens for application of a different color (black ink to white ink in this case).  It's not cost effective for them (man hrs vs screen cost).

Steve

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 15, 2012, 06:07:40 PM »
Just a heads up on the back deign on shirt in post 172.  That's a lot of ink ($) and there can be alignment problems when it is this big.  You can also feel a print of this size through the shirt and may be uncomfortable to some.  I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from getting this design just relaying possible technical and comfort concerns.

Steve

IZRSSS

« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2012, 10:06:38 PM »
After thinking long and hard about the Polo shirt I have decided to remove it from the list. Just trust me when I say it’s opened up a whole new set of issues that are difficult to address at this time. We will consider it at a later date, once we get the logistics down with regards to the cap and tees.

Thanks.
:)

Please don't forget this date;
Deadline for T-shirt design ideas; 11/23/11  

lakeholme

• 68-12D L30/M35
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2012, 10:27:36 PM »
After thinking long and hard about the Polo shirt I have decided to remove it from the list. Just trust me when I say it’s opened up a whole new set of issues that are difficult to address at this time. We will consider it at a later date, once we get the logistics down with regards to the cap and tees.

Probably a wise decision... I was not kidding when I said above:
On the other hand, once you open the door to varied articles, the next thing you know you'll need a catalog...
Phillip, HNR & NCR-AACA, Senior Master, Team Captain, Admin.,
Spring Southeastern Nationals chair, AACA National Director

IZRSSS

« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2012, 12:38:07 AM »
I appreciate your above comment Phil! :)

I removed all designs that had “Your #1 Source…” as this did not get much support. I also removed all designs with large logos. Here’s what we have so far;  

IZRSSS

« Reply #178 on: November 16, 2012, 12:44:07 AM »

BULLITT65

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 16, 2012, 01:58:22 AM »
Some like the logo big and like promoting the website, and some like it small so they are not " a walking billboard".
Ok, so I have question: What is the point of this shirt?
A. to let people know about this great community of Camaro owners,  but very subtlety,  only if they are right in front of you, and close enough to read a small logo printed on a pocket
B. to raise awareness about the best 1st Generation Camaro based website by wearing a shirt that describes it but only big enough on one side of the shirt.
C. so you can wear a shirt that by some chance of the planets aligning, another CRG member may get a good enough look at it to recognize the small logo and strike up a conversation with you about what a great website it is, and feel like you are a member of a secret society that identifies itself by these special shirts.
D. to let other 1st Gen Camaro lovers and owners know there is a website referred to as the CRG (that someone came up with a great looking logo with a red back round that should not be limited to a front shirt pocket), which anyone could see and read with you coming or going, that you are proud to wear because the website is a great tool for 1st gen Camaro owners, and you hope to help other Camaro owners out there by piquing their interest enough to ask you about it, or they could clearly read he shirt well enough to check out the website themselves.
My point is simply this, if your trying to share the knowledge of the website and all it has to offer with other owners who are not aware of it, why wear a shirt that shows the LOGO so small. Isn't the idea to grab the attention of other Camaro owners  ? A large banner of the CRG logo on the front with the website below it, and then "Camaro" script, across the back shoulder blades with a short mission statement, and the website again, accomplishes this goal.
To the people who don't want to be a walking billboard, isn't this the idea ?  To promote the website????

I may be coming from right field with my ideas here. I am probably one of the younger if not youngest 1st Gen Owners on here. I guess I am lucky I stumbled on this secret website....haha.
I really enjoy the website and how much it has helped me out, I appreciate it so much I don't mind being a walking billboard, and am excited about introducing this website to other first gen owners and adding their cars history, as well as the owners knowledge to our great community here.

Sorry for the rant, just confused about the direction of this shirt and the main reason for doing it is all
1969 garnet red Z/28 46k mile unrestored X77
-Looking for 3192477 (front) spiral shocks 3192851 (rear)
-Looking for an original LOF soft ray windshield
-Looking for original Delco side post negative battery cable part # 6297651AV