Author Topic: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?  (Read 176056 times)

hgger69

• Hugger orange rules!
    • View Profile
    • Håkans Motorsida
Re: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »
Steve – Based on the samples above, which ones would you consider simple? Please let us know so that future designs are kept within these same (simple) guidelines.

I will attempt to see if an approximate overseas shipping cost (this changes all the time) can be determined.  Will you guys over there give me a zip code to work with?

Steve

Try Sweden and zip code S-90421 ! :)
Regards,
Hakan from Sweden
1969 Camaro X44, hugger orange, 427 ZL-1 tribute, TH350, 4:10 12 bolt Posi, RPO Z87, black/white houndstooth, 14" steel wheels & dog dish, 02D built
www.hakansmotorsida.com

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2012, 04:15:45 PM »
Appears I need city too.

IZRSSS

« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2012, 07:07:09 PM »
There hasn’t been much discussion on hats and I’m curious to know if there is a preference on style and color. I know I keep harping on dark colors but Navy Blue has always been a personal favorite. But again, the majority rules and like the T-shirts, these will be voted on as well.

Here is a style of hat I’ve had for about 4yrs. I have looked for blanks online but haven’t been able to find this particular style. Part of the material looks like it’s patterned after carbon fiber and the intensity of the red changes depending on which direction the light is coming from... kinda cool. I think they call this a “sandwiched” baseball cap. Notice how thick the bill is.

Please offer any suggestions you might have.

Thanks again!

HOT3O2

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2012, 07:55:04 PM »
Hey Marty, You might want to take a look at the "Flex Fix Hats". We've used those for years with our Scout Troop and Little League Teams. They have the look of a regular ball cap and one size fits all. There lite and fit well. Just a suggestion.
Rick
69 RS/Z28

vtfb68

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2012, 08:24:45 PM »
Can we do anything with polo shirts?  they look classier.
  Victor
68 05C LA RS/SS U2 712 L34 M21 BR
68 08E LA RS Y2 749 L30 M35
67 11B LA  RS/SS M-1 797-Z L48 M21  Convertible

hgger69

• Hugger orange rules!
    • View Profile
    • Håkans Motorsida
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2012, 08:43:38 PM »
Appears I need city too.
City is Umea!
Regards,
Hakan from Sweden
1969 Camaro X44, hugger orange, 427 ZL-1 tribute, TH350, 4:10 12 bolt Posi, RPO Z87, black/white houndstooth, 14" steel wheels & dog dish, 02D built
www.hakansmotorsida.com

IZRSSS

« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »
Hey Marty, You might want to take a look at the "Flex Fix Hats". We've used those for years with our Scout Troop and Little League Teams. They have the look of a regular ball cap and one size fits all. There lite and fit well. Just a suggestion.

Rick – This is the closest I've ever come to finding one that resembles my cars color. Come to think of it I believe we used the flex hat back in school. If I recall they hold up pretty well. I think I'll order this one for myself…Thanks!  :)

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2012, 09:13:07 PM »
Can we do anything with polo shirts?  they look classier.
  Victor

From reply 128 above: She indicated that given the design chosen that it might be possible to also put it on golf shirts if anyone was interested.

Victor, golf and polo same type shirt.

Thanks Hakan,  I'm betting it's pretty expensive.

Steve

IZRSSS

« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2012, 09:25:14 PM »
I agree with Victor. Polo's might come in handy for Spring & Fall shows.

lakeholme

• 68-12D L30/M35
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2012, 11:19:42 PM »
I agree with Victor. Polo's might come in handy for Spring & Fall shows.

Yes, they are.  Marty, since you have already started with that custom site, why not see what price they have on polos, logo included?  I will tell you this: there is a wide variety of quality and cost in polos, but they "wear" both in fit and time well for most people.  I've got a 9 year old AACA judge's polo that still looks fine.  On the other hand, once you open the door to varied articles, the next thing you know you'll need a catalog...  ;)
Phillip, HNR & NCR-AACA, Senior Master, Team Captain, Admin.,
Spring Southeastern Nationals chair, AACA National Director

IZRSSS

« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2012, 11:29:51 PM »
Phillip - Good idea, let me shoot them an email and I'll post their response as soon as I receive it.

Thanks!  :)

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2012, 12:37:49 AM »
Marty

The wife said that numbers 6 and 7,  then 10 - 17 would be good ones to work with.  She said to be aware that going from a black shirt to screening on a white shirt would necessitate separate screens (more cost).  Otherwise you are  cleaning out screens every time you switch from black to white (time consuming and not cost effective for her).  As I indicated above she prints on many different types of articles....polo or golf shirts included.  She typically will use a Hanes brand polo shirt.  It doesn't matter though what the brand shirt ( tee or polo) a person wants but keep in mind that the difference in price of different brand shirts can cause a change in the final price out the door.

Steve

IZRSSS

« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2012, 01:03:57 AM »
Steve – I will isolate these samples so we have easy access to them when needed. Would I be correct in saying 4 & 5 will also classify as simple designs? I am also assuming 10 thru 17?

I assume Phillip asked for assistance from that other company on Polo's to save you Guy's additional “leg work”.  But there is no doubt in my mind once the information was had, we would turn it over to you for advice with regards to quality and price. But if you have this info readily available please give us your recommendations.

Thanks!

Steve - The other company responded while I was writting this post. They would like to know if we would like the logo embroidered or printed? What would be your recommendation? Again, this is for the Polo...

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2012, 02:04:37 AM »
Yes , include 4 and 5.

It's almost impossible to provide a price at this point.  Once the design is picked it really doesn't matter what it is printed on.......tee, polo or whatever.  The cost would only change depending on the shirt.  She can price all of it out but needs to know which design to use.  She can pick a quality tee and polo and sizes from small to XXL.  Price each one.  Anyone pricing without the specifics is quoting to be sure they make a profit regardless of design.  She is willing to print at cost for us.

As for print or embroidered logo.  I personally would not like an embroidered logo on the front and a screen print on the back....just don't think that would look right.  Don't know if the embroidered costs more or less than print......sorry.

Steve

IZRSSS

« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2012, 02:15:50 AM »
Sorry Steve…I should have made myself clear; I requested a price for the Polo because I think most members would opt for the plain small CRG logo up front and nothing else.

Marty

anything