Author Topic: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?  (Read 175732 times)

tmodel66

• View Profile
Re: Official CRG Cap?
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2012, 07:41:41 PM »

X2 Simple is better.

I think it's KISS Phillip !!   ;D
Daniel  
'69 SS 350/4 speed  Fathom Green--POP

IZRSSS

« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2012, 07:52:10 PM »
X2 Simple is better.
I think it's KISS Phillip !!   ;D
Just somthin the cat drug in. You'd have to admit though; that's one fine set of wheels! Luv that car! ;)

I think it looks a bit to conservative. I like the CRG Banner:  I would have the CRG banner with red back round large and centered across the front of the shirt, have the website either under it or on the back by the neckline and then some eye catching emblem(s) on the back: either RS    Z/28    SS *or  have the CAMARO chrome emblem with your one liner under it.

http://www.customink.com/lab?cid=mph0-000s-dbx1#shared

MyRed67

• SZZLN 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2012, 07:57:59 PM »
Marty>>>>>;
Who knew this would get so complicated??????  You're NEVER going to please everybody.  Just me,,,,I still like your original rendition.
1967 Camaro  LOS  11A
Original Engine   Z - Tribute
Mike C.    NW - Illinois

IZRSSS

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2012, 07:59:49 PM »
Mike - don't tell anyone but between me, you, and the fence post...me too!  :-\

Sauron327

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2012, 08:49:25 PM »
When I said simple I did not mean small on the front and back. Small logo on front with large logo on back. Some like things large on the fronts of a shirt, some don't. Some like busy, some don't. Some don't like shirts with anything written on them. Everyone has different tastes and you won't nail them all. A few design elements are all I'm offering.

lakeholme

• 68-12D L30/M35
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2012, 09:28:58 PM »

X2 Simple is better.

I think it's KISS Phillip !!   ;D

Sure, like I said, Keep It Superiorly Simple!  ;)

Back to my question, any progress?  ;D. Please...  ;D ;D ;D
Phillip, HNR & NCR-AACA, Senior Master, Team Captain, Admin.,
Spring Southeastern Nationals chair, AACA National Director

IZRSSS

« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2012, 09:52:32 PM »
Scott - You’re certainly not going to please everyone nor should we be trying to. For me anything that shows CRG’s logo is just fine. I actually like them all; simple version, the “brochure” version, the three car version, etc. It makes no difference to me which version is decided on as long as CRG’s logo is on it. There are probably some members who are holding back with some great ideas. As for the cap, I think it’s a no brainer; Stitched logo up front and perhaps Camaros.org stitched on back.

Maybe once all of the ideas are on the table we can put it to a vote and see where it leads. I think the bottom line again is; which one of these ideas best represents what CRG’s mission is, which one is preferred by the majority, and which one sells the most shirts?

BTW; Can someone change the title of this thing to; "Official CRG Cap & T-Shirt?"  ???
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:19:41 PM by IZRSSS »

NoYenko

• View Profile
Re: Official CRG Cap & T Shirt?
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2012, 12:14:12 AM »
Marty I have been playing with your ideas and I like your first one the best. I photoshoped the same idea with 1st Gen Camaros on the sleeve. The only other idea I had was to add "Camaro Archeologist's" under the Logo.

Sauron327

• View Profile
Re: Official CRG Cap & T Shirt?
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2012, 12:32:42 AM »
Marty I have been playing with your ideas and I like your first one the best. I photoshoped the same idea with 1st Gen Camaros on the sleeve. The only other idea I had was to add "Camaro Archeologist's" under the Logo.
If those words are chosen instead of what's under the site's logo now, omit the apostrophe. No offense, they are often misused.

lakeholme

• 68-12D L30/M35
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2012, 12:44:08 AM »
Marty,
Definitely need the web site on shirt and cap.  That makes all of us traveling advertizements for the site!!!

BTW, thanks for the PM and my car in your illustration...  :D  :D  :D
Phillip, HNR & NCR-AACA, Senior Master, Team Captain, Admin.,
Spring Southeastern Nationals chair, AACA National Director

IZRSSS

« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2012, 01:04:39 AM »
Thanks George! I like your idea of placing the script on the sleeve and your one liner is certainly on the mark. I think what I like most about your idea is that it is unique on both counts.

Also, thanks for your vote of confidence. I think you mean this one; http://www.customink.com/lab?cid=mph0-000s-9jtj#shared
What I like most about it is its tie to the home page and the intentions of paying homage to the 3 most deserving cars worthy of the CRG namesake.

Please keep the ideas coming because in the end all ideas will be placed in the mix and voted on.

Phil -  ;) and X2 on the website!

PS, thanks for changing the heading on #67 & 68 but for some reason it didn't take ???

NoYenko

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2012, 02:22:32 AM »
I should be out working on my car, but this is interesting too. Another version. George

BULLITT65

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2012, 03:45:35 AM »
I like the CRG banner on the front, I like the Camaro emblem script, but on the back of the shirt
1969 garnet red Z/28 46k mile unrestored X77
-Looking for 3192477 (front) spiral shocks 3192851 (rear)
-Looking for an original LOF soft ray windshield
-Looking for original Delco side post negative battery cable part # 6297651AV

hgger69

• Hugger orange rules!
    • View Profile
    • Håkans Motorsida
Re: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2012, 08:47:18 AM »
I should be out working on my car, but this is interesting too. Another version. George
Now you're cookin with gas! :)
I really like your t:s here above but in a mix! Put the CRG-loggo in the front, together with web adress and the Camaro-script and text in the back! ....you're definitely in to something here! :)
Regards,
Hakan from Sweden
1969 Camaro X44, hugger orange, 427 ZL-1 tribute, TH350, 4:10 12 bolt Posi, RPO Z87, black/white houndstooth, 14" steel wheels & dog dish, 02D built
www.hakansmotorsida.com

JKZ27

• View Profile
Re: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2012, 02:29:08 PM »
So far, i'm in favor of the simple designs: Small logo offset front/Large logo and website on the back or Small logo offset front only or large logo and website only on the back. The sleeve lettering is nice also. I'm not really a fan of adding emblems or RPOs or stripes etc to the shirt because that would no longer distinguish it from any other "car graphitti" shirt worn by most car show attendees. SS RS Z28 may send a message saying "we dont pay attention to low peformance Camaros" which I believe is certianly not the case. If the idea is to sell as many shirts as possible to everyone or attract attention then I think trashing it up is the way to go. I think the shirt should appear classy and professional, like this site. John Z's hat is what started this and its simple. Thank you Marty for all your effort and everyone for your input.

John
John
69 RS/SS Cortez Silver, L48 MC1
68 RS Ash/Ivy Gold 327EFI M20