Vintage Certification is a judging program who's sole purpose is to recognize, provide status and promote un-restored (survivor) Camaro & Chevelle. We believe it is the only program that focuses on documenting and benchmarking these cars. Each Certification team member possesses over 30 years experience in the hobby. Typically we spend 3hrs examining in detail every segment of your car. The team consist of 3-4 judges. Certifications are held annually at the Camaro Nationals @ Carlisle sponsored by American Camaro Association and held in conjunction with the All GM Nationals. (We have added a new venue MCACN http://www.mcacn.com ). We understand not every original car is 100% untouched, and we offer four levels of certification, based on the originality of the Vehicle. This is our eleventh year at the Camaro Nationals. This is list of a few cars we have certified at previous shows: 1970 Dick Harrell 454 Conversion (Steve Sandlin), 19K mile 69 Yenko(Don Stowers), 14K mile 69 RS/SS L78(Joe Demesey), 1100mile 70.5 RS/Z28(Charley Lillard),12Kmile RS/SS L48(Rick George), 22k mile 70.5 Z28 (Jack Seymore), 67 Z28 (Chris Piscitello), 69 COPO (Grady Burch), 40Kmiles 67 RS/SS (Jeff Helms). The car doesn't necessarily need to rare, just original.
VINTAGE CERTIFICATION PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:
• Encourages the preservation, status, recognition and appreciation of the unrestored Camaro/Chevelle.
• Offer the hobbyist the opportunity to have their Vehicle certified objectively, fairly and provides provenance and pedigree.
• Promotes and adheres to the philosophy that the original car showing wear is preferable to one that is improperly restored
• Vintage Certification represents a repository of factory correct standards by which the hobby and serious restorers can all benefit
• Vintage Certification identifies a Vehicle as having completed a thorough exhausting inspection process, which references factory standards, and at a level as established by Vintage Certification.Group
If your Camaro was built prior to 1975 and think your car qualifies, or want to know more about our program email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (631) 514-9765. It is truly amazing the jewels of information that can be learned from these benchmark cars. If you are into Camaros this is the show, June 25,26 & 27.