Go to full version

Model Specific Discussions > Trans-Am Camaros

1968 Trans Am Series Videos Penske Racing

<< < (4/4)

Steve Shauger:
He had a home in Media Pa. at the time. I don't know if he purchased the car or it was loaned to him through Penske Chev. Bill stated it was Mark's personal car, but I never asked if it was actually owned or if it was titled. Thinking about it Penske probably probably provided a loaner car to him. Good question.... Yes Pa was a title state at that time.

I read somewhere Mark hated orange interiors :)

BULLITT65:
It was a loaner car he hated orange all together.... :D

69Z28-RS:

--- Quote from: BULLITT65 on February 07, 2014, 12:39:22 AM ---It was a loaner car he hated orange all together.... :D

--- End quote ---

In that case, it's a good thing he had an orange car, as it would be so much faster than the others, no one would be able to identify him in it..  :)

BULLITT65:
Gary, you are a die hard hugger orange fan. What if your 69 would have been green or any other would you still be such a big fan of orange?

69Z28-RS:

--- Quote from: BULLITT65 on February 07, 2014, 07:25:13 AM ---Gary, you are a die hard hugger orange fan. What if your 69 would have been green or any other would you still be such a big fan of orange?

--- End quote ---

:)   :)    :)    I like green....  but they didn't call it 'hugger green'...   did they??  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page