Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Restoration / Re: 1968 Front Spoiler
« Last post by GMAD_Van Nuys on Today at 05:15:08 PM »
I found this earlier posting on CRG about the 1968 front spoiler and whether spoilers used on other period cars had a problem with the spoilers bending at high speed:

http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=10890.0

My 1970 BOSS 302 Mustang still has it's original front spoiler that uses no brackets and has a pebble finish. 
Restoration / Re: 293 BR coil index
« Last post by David K on Today at 03:46:32 PM »
My point exactly. Picture shows proper orientation, NOT. It appears there are many errors in the manual and I speculate nobody outside the judging circle of trust read it before print. I would go with the printed instructions and not the picture.
General Discussion / Re: Fold Down Rear Seat
« Last post by Dave69x33 on Today at 03:42:22 PM »
Follow up question:  It appears the channel was painted interior body color based on what I have seen on pics of original cars.  Can anyone confirm this?  Thx, Dave
« Last post by David K on Today at 03:40:04 PM »
It definitely has a useful purpose in a parade.
« Last post by Dave69x33 on Today at 01:46:54 PM »
I assume the folding rear seat divider channel was spot welded in place during the “body in white” structure body build, at the point in the process when the standard rear seat hooks and lower bolt attachment brackets were welded?
Site Comments/Discussion / Re: VIN Registry / database
« Last post by Oldschool68 on Today at 04:08:14 AM »
 :) Yep
Restoration / Re: 1968 Front Spoiler
« Last post by 169INDY on Today at 03:14:13 AM »
I got it mounted to a NOS replacement front STD-Valance

P.S. I rechecked with Goodmark and they still refer you to the second design smooth spoiler that uses support rods. I think they have no interest in reproducing the correct first design version.
« Last post by Maxsg1973 on June 01, 2024, 09:55:00 PM »
Yea I saw UPC 6 and figured that was correct but wanted to double check. I'm going to mount it with the embossed PN facing rearward.Thank you!

Screen-Shot-2024-06-01-at-2-47-29-PM" border="0
« Last post by 169INDY on June 01, 2024, 08:49:10 PM »
UPC 6 / B5  (V8) shows the coil mounted position as it relates to Polarity of the primary winding terminals.
Typically the Neg towards the Offset Dizzy, which commonly results in the Embossed PN facing rearward.
I would think the wording on the Judging manual should read as such, I have not studied Coils it may be the Delco construction drawing makes a positioning note as the windings are inserted and the coil shell top crimped.
Restoration / 293 BR coil index
« Last post by Maxsg1973 on June 01, 2024, 07:30:29 PM »
Hi Guys,

Quick question, what direction does the does the embossed 293 BR face when mounted in the bracket? In the judging manual it says the numbers should be index towards the back of the car.... But the picture in the judging manual shows the numbers facing the front of the car? 

IMG-5689"border="0

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything