Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hi folks -

Many thanks for the info on the heater control assembly for a 1968 base model Camaro with no a/c.  Also, appreciate that the part number appears to be GM 3925775 both both 67 and 68 Camaros.  However, I'm wondering what 3925775C means?  I've seen that mentioned.  Also, did the heater control assembly for 67 Camaros have a greenish tint to the faceplate with the 68 more of a whiteish tint?  Or maybe it was vice-versa? I do know from the Legends judging manual that the 67 heater control assemblies have smaller lettering than the 68 ones.  Finally, anyone have any ideas on where I might find a correct control assembly for a 68 Camaro? Cheers, gwp4 
I'll send you a PM and/or you can send one to me.
Hi folks -

Many thanks for the info on the heater control assembly for a 1968 base model Camaro with no a/c.  Also, appreciate that the part number appears to be GM 3925775 both both 67 and 68 Camaros.  However, I'm wondering what 3925775C means?  I've seen that mentioned.  Also, did the heater control assembly for 67 Camaros have a greenish tint to the faceplate with the 68 more of a whiteish tint?  Or maybe it was vice-versa? I do know from the Legends judging manual that the 67 heater control assemblies have smaller lettering than the 68 ones.  Finally, anyone have any ideas on where I might find a correct control assembly for a 68 Camaro? Cheers, gwp4 
Originality / Re: Wiper motor stamping
« Last post by CantRepeat on Today at 06:33:24 PM »
The first stamp is a little too big. I removed it with some paint thinner and will try the next ones.

The font is correct so they must have been using the pullman stamps.
General Discussion / Re: Interesting period photos.... :)
« Last post by Vince on Today at 05:31:17 PM »
It has always amazed me how stock cars and the Trans-Am cars too could race on banking that steep, like at Daytona.   This photo really shows that banking and how the forces must have been acting on the cars and drivers while on that steep banking.   
« Last post by Kelley W King on Today at 01:59:37 AM »
Would the Bob Johnson be the Scuncio Chevrolet guy or ?
« Last post by rich69rs on Today at 01:39:19 AM »
Came across this recently.

Scroll left to right.

Richard
« Last post by 69Z28-RS on May 26, 2024, 01:29:28 PM »
Wondering how this thread took a turn into a 2nd gen Camaro photo thread?    but..  since it has, it gives me license to post photo of my '70 Z28 that I bought in the early 80's.. and sold it later in the 80s during one of the gas crunches!

General Discussion / Re: 69 Camaro grill repair
« Last post by Sauron327 on May 25, 2024, 02:01:08 PM »
2P-10 Adhesive. Plastic or wood. Lightening fast when using the activator. Anybody who builds furniture knows about it. You'll rip a piece of wood apart before the bond joint fails, somewhat like panel adhesive in our auto biz. JB weld can work. There are many choices in the auto repair and other industries.
General Discussion / Re: 69 Camaro grill repair
« Last post by KevinW on May 25, 2024, 12:25:46 PM »
Nice.  To smooth out the JB weld, I use a dremel with a carbide cutter, then follow up with some fine sand paper on a square wood stick. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything