Go to full version

Camaro Research Group Discussion > Garage Talk

Anyone go to Carlisle Spring?

(1/1)

boomer632:
Met David K on Thursday morning who flew in from west coast at the fairgrounds diner. We grabbed some breakfast then proceeded to walk from 7 30am until about 6:30pm. Both of us were whooped. Lots of cool stuff and met some independent Camaro vendors. Good times! Anyone else attend?

68 Ragtop:
But, did you buy anything?

boomer632:

--- Quote from: 68 Ragtop on April 23, 2024, 12:55:26 PM ---But, did you buy anything?

--- End quote ---
  I had a small list but didnt find what I was looking for. Regardless.. worth the trip.

169INDY:
Kudo's to you two, Very Cool to heard a couple of Forum Members got together to scout Parts.
We finished Portland Ore. a few weeks ago and Lots of Little items can be found if you know what to look for and are willing to get dirty and walk (Slo Crawl) about 7 miles a day.
Two events in One
PIR (Portland Intl Raceway & Expo Center.

I know I said Hi to a 68Z owner from the Board here. In His Booth. (68Zproject )

Jim

camaronut:
Yeah I went - nadda. 

I did see an original stereo with the external unit for $1.2K.  Pricey and not worth it. 
Only good thing is to get yer repro parts.  Save on the shipping.  I was scoping a repro bare center console- thought it was CHQ.
OER = No Way.

Saw two V75 Liquid Tire Chain outer cans - nothing else......$900.  Another dreamer.

To sum it up - Basically walked 7 miles for nuthin.

Can't wait for Fall Carlisle!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index