Go to full version

Camaro Research Group Discussion > Originality

The straight skinny on post '65, pre-mid '70, Hurst shifter plating

<< < (4/5) > >>

vtfb68:
I have a 68 Camaro NOS Comp + aftermarket shifter (in the original box) tucked away for future use, Is there any info or numbers that would help with this topic? BTW is the mounting the same for a Small and big blocks? The off-set should not come into play as hursts are transmission mounted.
    VT

Shadow Ahead:
Appreciate the input gents. If there are materials available with notes to cross-reference that is what I'm seeking. Otherwise, with no bad intent directed at anyone, opinion or regurgitated "facts" with no back-up. Already covered this ground elsewhere.

I'm looking to break new ground(or uncover old earth), actual proof. If it exists, and is available, it benefits all. Even a nod in the right direction would be of benefit.

Steve

Shadow Ahead:
" Otherwise, with no bad intent directed at anyone, opinion or regurgitated "facts" with no back-up"

Meant to say documents are what is needed.

Steve

bcmiller:
Good luck Steve, but I doubt you will find any documents with what you are looking for.

Shadow Ahead:
^Yeah,unless the I contact I'm thinking of can confirm. If I get them, their word will suffice. But that is only one person in the world…

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page