Go to full version

Model Specific Discussions > Trans-Am Camaros

Intent of the 1st-Gen Trans-Am Camaro Forum

(1/6) > >>

Jon Mello:
The intent and purpose of this forum is to educate the 1st-gen Camaro enthusiast about the road racing history of their favorite car and the people involved with racing them back when these cars were new or only a few years old. Many special parts were made specifically for the early Camaro to make it not only competitive with its rival ponycars, but a winner. Here, we have a lot of respect for our competition because they helped make our car better than it may have otherwise been. This forum is meant for discussion of 1st-generation '67-'69 Camaros not only from a historical perspective, but also is open to discussion of their involvement in Historic Trans-Am racing, as seen on the www.historictransam.com website. We also hope to feature interviews and profiles of the people who originally owned, drove and/or engineered these special pieces of racing history. The intent is to grow this forum and topic of discussion to the extent to which it so richly deserves to be done.

1968RSZ28:
Great job Jon!  I love the vintage photos.

Paul

bertfam:
Great job Jon. You put together some fantastic pictures and interviews.

Now, if only I could find that 68 Riverside "Mod Mod Race" poster!! It is "right on"!!

Bruce302:
Congratulations Jon,

A fantastic idea and site.  I can't wait to get stuck in to some serious F body talk.

Regards,
Bruce.

oldtransamdriver:
Well done Jon!  I just signed up! and hello to Bruce "down under".

Robert Barg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page